As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
Self Care That Fits YOU
At MSB we know that self care isn’t one size fits all. As individuals we all have different needs and specialized ways to recharge our batteries. That’s why we created this page, to bring you the biggest variety of relaxation techniques on the web. From educational to inspirational content and beyond, we’ve got your self care needs covered!
Featured Printable: Anti-Anxiety Morning Routine Checklist
Did you know anxiety affects way more than just your mind? It can also be a huge physical strain on your body because your nervous system is constantly activated. That can produce painful symptoms like teeth grinding, tense muscles, headaches, insomnia, neck pain and so much more.
That’s why we’ve made these handy anxiety self care checklists – to help you set up a morning routine that soothes your nervous system and helps you tackle the day. Get your download here:
AND if you love this idea and want to add our evening routine as well as an emergency checklist you can get the whole helpful set on our Etsy (My Soul Stuff) for just $3. That’s seven pages of life changing, anxiety relieving tools for less than a cost of a Big Mac Meal ($5.99)!! Check it out <3
Self Care Tool: Downloadable Coping Cards!
Get these amazing cards for free in our Printables Section – they’re a great reminder to self care when things get tough <3
Learn From Our Amazing Guides:
MSB and our collaborators have put together some pretty amazing guides to help you get the best self care EVER. What are you waiting for, check em out ;D
Explore the Mental Floss Series (Self Care Advice For Those Struggling With Their Mental Health)
When it comes to chronic illness, good coping skills can become a HUGE chore. That’s why we’ve created the Mental Floss Series – practical self care advice that honors the experience of those struggling with chronic mental health issues.
In this series we walk you through the core concepts of mental, physical and emotional self care, breaking it down into simple, easy to action steps.
Click through the picture below to get to the Mental Floss Homepage!
Take a Load Off By Enjoying Our Short-Takes
Short-takes are fun yet informational graphics series designed for visual learners. Each short-take gives you the chance to learn about a new topic without requiring a long read.
If you feel like learning more – there are full blog posts attached to each short-take but hey, no pressure 😛
Easy Yoga For Crappy Mental Health Days
Get Inspiration With MSB’s Endless Quote Slideshow <3
There’s nothing more we love here at MSB than a really juicy inspirational quote. That’s because quotes and affirmations have the power to change lives! That’s why we’re sharing our endless carousel of inspiration where you can always go if you need a quick pick me up!
December Top 5: Featured Self Care Resources From Around The Web
- Love art? Check out Artfully, Mindfully, a great YouTube channel focusing on the soothing power of arts and crafts.
2. Does music soothe your soul? Then you’ll love these awesome Avatar The Last Air Bender and Korra inspired Lo-Fi Beats. The mix of ATLAB’s brilliant soundtrack and binaural beats works really to calm my nerves when I’m stressed or triggered. Plus Uncle Iroh gives the best advice…and tea 🙂
3. Need To Work Through Some Tough Stuff? I’ve been working with a unique little journal called “Let That Sh*t Go! A Journal For Leaving Your Bullsh*t Behind And Creating A Happy Life.” It’s funny, irreverent, colorful and FULL of heart (and great ideas to help you let go and move on with a happy, healthy life). Part of the Zen as F*ck Journal Series by Monica Sweeny
4. Need Help Building Routine and Getting Organized? Check out MSB’s brand new Encouragement and Accountability Group for Neurodivergents where we help you stay on track with daily check ins and resources to help YOU succeed! MSB also recommends these great healthy habit resources from our friends: Healing Unscripted has created an Anxiety Proof Mornings E-Course to help you build a morning routine that doesn’t produce anxiety.
And our friend Stephanie of Mama Shark Blog has an amazing course that teaches you to organize your meal planning, pantry, refrigerator and life using the magic of Trello! Check out her Mini Meal Planning Course for just $19!
5. Want to move more but struggling because of MH issue? Check out these great suggestions from MSB’s Mental Floss Series: How To Get Moving! Exercise for Low Days. In this article, we talk about why exercise can be really difficult for those of us struggling with MH issues and give advice on how to get moving in a way that suits your energy levels.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.